ADMISSION PROCEDURES FOR THE NON-EU STUDENTS (self-sponsored)
International students guide
I. REGISTRATION OF CANDIDATES
Application period:1 May 1 2017 – 30 August 2017
Non-EU students can apply only to the accredited programs.
The calendar pertaining to the accredited programs offered to non-EU students, bachelor’s and master’s levels:
- MaY 1st – July 1st: the programs offer is open to non-EU candidates, in the limit of fee places. In case of a higher number of applications than available fee places, admission procedure is applied according to study program.
- July 15th – list of eligible applications and notification for further required documents
- September 15th - acceptance letter sending to candidates.
- October 1st – final admission announcement on UCV and faculty websites.
II. ADMISSION DOCUMENTS
Candidates will deliver documents to:
University of Craiova, A. I. Cuza no.13, 200585, Craiova, Romania - room 334.
II. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Application form in 2 copies.
- Personal record with candidate’s contact data (correspondence address, phone number, e-mail address) and 2 recent photos + Accommodation form (optional)within the UCV dormitories.
- High-school graduation diploma or its equivalent –certified copy in the original language and certified translation, at notary public (in Romanian, English or French, if the original is not issued in one of these languages).
- BA diploma or its equivalent - certified copy in the original language and certified translation, at notary public (in Romanian, English or French, if the original is not issued in one of these languages).
- Transcripts of records pertaining to the studies – certified copy or certified translation at notary public (in Romanian, German, English or French, if the original is not issued in one of these languages) and the analytical curriculum in case of candidates that request equivalence for certain periods of studies.
- Birth certificate – certified copy or certified translation at notary public (in Romanian, German, English or French, if the original is not issued in one of these languages).
- Passport copy – valid for at least 6 months after the date of issue for the Acceptance Letter.
- Medical certificate (in Romanian, English or French) attesting that the aplicant does not suffer from any contagious diseases or any other impairments incompatible with the future profession.
- Certificate of linguistic competence. Exempted are the candidates coming from states whose official language is the study language of the specialisation they have applied for.
- Receipt attesting the payment of the processing fee.
Documents processing fee, Admission fee, Tuition fees: amount according to the fees approved by the UCV Senate displayed on the UCV website and study contract (In EUR).
BENEFICIAR: UNIVERSITATEA DIN CRAIOVA
ADRESA: STR. A.I. CUZA NR.13 CRAIOVA ROMANIA
COD FISCAL 4553380
BANCA: BANCA COMERCIALA ROMANA SUCURSALA DOLJ
ADRESA: STR.OLTET NR 4 CRAIOVA ROMANIA
IBAN: RO65RNCB0134018453880070 / EUR
The monthly quantum of the tuition fee is maintained throughout the entire study period.
V. STUDY GRANTS
According to MD 6000/2012 section 8, international students who have completed at least one study year, besides the preparatory year, obtaining an average grade of 8, as well as foreign citizens, UCV graduates (applying for a master’s degree at UCV), with an average grade of 8 at BA level, can apply for a study scholarship offered by the Romanian state, according to the procedure stipulated by the methodology.
VI. Enrollment of students based on the acceptance letter issued by UCV.
Preconditions for enrollment, after receiving the acceptance letter:
- For arts and sports higher education: promotion of ability tests according to study program admission procedures.
- When enrolling, candidates present all required study documents in original by October 1st.
- In case of a delay, when the candidate presents for enrollment, but no later than November 30th (because of objective reasons), faculty secretariats will allow enrollment, provided that the tuition fee has been entirely paid.